With evolving times, public relations have gone through enormous changes. One of them is digital public relations. We know what is, public relations, but what are digital public relations. Digital Public Relations can be explained, as a promotional tactic used in the corporate world to increase the online presence of a brand. And unlike traditional public relations, one can measure digital public relations by implementing a tangible strategy such as:
1. Driving brand awareness.
2. Increased traffic to a website.
3. Adding links that boost organic rankings.
4. Boost in sales.
5. High soaring social media following and engagement.
Some of the examples as to how digital public relations is utilized in today’s corporate world are :
1. Displaying digital advertisements using YouTube.
2. Reaching out to influencers on Instagram and getting their assistance in online brand promotion.
3. Going live on social networking sites and interacting with your ultimate customers.
4. Conducting online events.
5. Holding online contests and quizzes.