These formulas from the Best PR Agency in Delhi are going to create magic for your brand.
Attracting media attention can be a difficult task for many brands, ranging from individual to corporates. Since many companies are clueless about the process, as the best pr agency in Delhi, we are suggesting ten ways to get media attention.
- Press Conference– Press conference is one of the most effective ways to attract media attention. Considering places like the Press Club Of India or constitutional club for the press conference is suggested. The media presence at the venue makes this place more feasible for such activity. There are many media personnel who visits the press club of India frequently.
2. Twitter- One of the proven ways to get attention from people is to use social media platforms. Almost all social media platforms are real-time platforms, but Twitter is the most effective platform. Creating a unique and exciting campaign and tagging target media houses and editor’s handles can be tried as one of the ways to get attention. Being the Best PR Agency this strategy has worked several times for us.
3. Press Release- A press release is a tool that we use to announce or disseminate information. A well-documented press kit is a weapon to penetrate media attention. First of all, research about the media, people covering respective topics, and then reach them with a press kit. This is a well-known fact that all the Best PR Agency uses to influence. Only the challenge in this activity is to reach the right media personnel.
4. Story Ideas- Every journalist wants story ideas on the relevant topics. If you are creative enough and can think like journalists, the work will become easy. Get in touch with the journalists and offer them help. Offer them help to get attention. Use a well researched and creative story angle with supporting data. This way one can not only help a journalist but can also maintain a good relationship with the journalist that can help you in the future. The Best PR Agencies in Delhi, are mostly equipped with a creative and research team.
5. Survey- The most effective way to get in touch with the media houses and influence them is to give them a story worth writing. The survey can become a way in which a brand can influence the media houses to cover your brand. Being a PR agency we have seen it many times. This method can help you bring attention, but the survey has to be unique and well thought.
6. Public Relations Agency- Last but not least, hiring the best pr agency can help you achieve the goal. A PR Agency is mostly equipped with a creative and expert team. They can support a brand to become more visible and create a recall factor. Hence, to save time and effort, hiring the Best PR Agency can prove to be effective.
Hence, if applied with diligence, the above given suggestion for seeking attention from media, can get media coverages that one can use to achieve many objectives.